The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jax at One Year Old!

Well, I was informed that Jax was very disappointed that I didn't have his update up on time, so I figured I'd better hop to it! Mark and Ruth got me the photos right at a year; it was my tardiness that delayed everything. Without further ado, here is Kyrie/Leo's Jax at one year!

These photos are a combination of ones taken of Jax at his home and at a Sparta Shilohs play-date we had back in April. Leo, Jax, and Astra had a great time playing; momma Kyrie, sadly, was in heat, and could not attend. :) Here is one of Jax and Leo saying hello after not having seen each other for six months. Yes, Jax really is that big!

Daddy Leo in front, Jax in back:

Jax has a very handsome, masculine profile! We are all wondering where that cute little puppy went!

Jax hanging out on the porch, wondering if Astra will ever give back that bowl of tasty ice cubes...

A very handsome shot of Jax taken by his owner Mark!

Thanks for reading, everyone! Now to dig up those photos of Astra at one year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment