The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kyrie/Leo Pups at 5 weeks!


Welcome to the Kyrie/Leo pups at five weeks update! I have a LOT of photos to put up so we'll cut right to the chase. :)

Ajax is our people-loving Mr. Personality boy! He loves to play and to interact with his humans. :) He has stayed very dark for a sable, retaining a large, broad streak of black on his back and also on his belly, with black stripes going down his legs. We think he will either be a very dark brown sable like Kyrie or a black sable with tan when he grows up. :) Here's Ajax at five weeks:






Andros is living up to his warrior name! He loves to play-fight with his brother and sister. He has stayed very dark and we are thinking he may be a true bi-black and tan! If not he will certainly be a very dark dual black and tan. He is also a very people-focused pup, and he is our "howler" as you can see from the following photo! Enjoy your dose of Andros at five weeks. :)






Astra is still our sweet, calm, quiet girl. The boys mob visitors; Astra hangs back and waits for an invitation to approach. She reminds us very much of her daddy Leo when he was a pup. :)


Astra says, "Mommy says I am a mega couch potato."


"I do not get it. I am not a couch...OR a potato!"




The pups had their first trip outside at five weeks!




The boys are usually together these days, playing around (and occasionally, on) Astra as she naps! Here they are:


They LOVE to play-fight!

Ajax says, "Don't you dare jump on me, Andros!"


"Oh NOW you'll be sorry! I have my dingo face on!"


"I'VE GOT YOUR TAIL! Take that!!"


"OW OW OW! He's got my foot!!"


"Whew...that was exhausting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment