The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

The First Kyrie/Leo Litter!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kyrie/Leo Pups at 3.5 Weeks!


There are some VERY spoiled people out there complaining that I have not posted pictures for a WHOLE FOUR DAYS. Wow. Hmmmm. I may admit that I might have taken over a hundred photos over the last four days. But no, I don't have a problem. It's just the cuteness. The cuteness demands that I take pictures of it. It does. Really. SO.

Here are your photos. :)

Ajax: (6 lbs 3 oz at 3.5 weeks)






Astra: (7 pounds 12.5 oz at 3.5 weeks)







Andros (8 lbs 8 oz at 3.5 weeks)





Where's Andros?


THERE'S Andros!


More Shiloh Ebony N Ivory Bookends. Order yours today!


Kyrie says, "Mommy I am taking YOUR bed. You go deal with those little devils for a while! You didn't tell me they would grow TEETH!!


Kyrie started to play with the pups (very gently!) this week. :)


The boys...


My parents came to visit today and were shocked at the size of the pups. They said that I needed to take a photo with something in it for scale. So I did. See that little thing that's smaller than Andros' head? That's my iPhone. Yes, it WOULD be more exciting if it were an iPad. ;)


Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the Sparta Shilohs "A" Litter at 3.5 weeks. Hope you enjoyed the photos! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, they are so sweet! Loved "where's Andros?" LMBO!

    ReplyDelete